Alles ist möglich. London.
Dear all,
due to reclaims from beloved people coming from foreign countries, I decided to continue my blog in English. Of course, I also want to show off with my new vocabulary (freebies... what the fuck is that?)
Anyway, I love this city, London is crazy. Why? Here are the first facts (to be cont.)
1. People give you a free ticket to a Roger Waters (Pink Floyd) concert in Hyde Park (70 Euros per ticket) without any bad intentions, and afterwards even pay for your beers.


2. Things that your parents and the rest of the world told you all your life, are no longer true. Caution!!!! The general rule "Look left - right - left and then cross the street" can kill you here... it almost killed me several times.
3. You get to live in the nicest places of all. Here the first impressions:



due to reclaims from beloved people coming from foreign countries, I decided to continue my blog in English. Of course, I also want to show off with my new vocabulary (freebies... what the fuck is that?)
Anyway, I love this city, London is crazy. Why? Here are the first facts (to be cont.)
1. People give you a free ticket to a Roger Waters (Pink Floyd) concert in Hyde Park (70 Euros per ticket) without any bad intentions, and afterwards even pay for your beers.


2. Things that your parents and the rest of the world told you all your life, are no longer true. Caution!!!! The general rule "Look left - right - left and then cross the street" can kill you here... it almost killed me several times.
3. You get to live in the nicest places of all. Here the first impressions:



No, honestly: The place is great and the people are so friendly :-)
4. The guy singing on the "Pirates of the Carribean" AND the "Da Vinci Code" Soundtrack works in my office.
5. And many more... Wait for the next post!
I will go to sleep now, I have to meet our trustees from the Royal Opera House tomorrow morning.... I miss and kiss you all!
Love, Lala

4 Comments:
At 6:51 PM,
Anonym said…
Hi Wusche !
Your parents never told you to look right-left-right !
There were so many other things which we tried to tell you!
But you didn't hear us.
That's the reason why we write to you.
So listen: As long as you stay in London: Look left-right-left.
Go back to line 1 (r-l-r) when you change to Hamburg in October.
Kisses
Your Oldies
At 5:54 PM,
Anonym said…
hiho, du londoner ei!!
eifersucht....:-)
wünsch dir alles gute und hoff es geht dir gut!
fahr heut in die schweiz zum semmerle, dann bin ich dir ja schon etwas näher! hihi
also meld mi wenn i zrück bin!
kuss hannale
At 9:14 PM,
Paul said…
Hallo schatz
Hoffe dir gehts gut und du hast das mit dem Straßenverkehr langsam in den Griff bekommen. (hör auf deine oldies!)
Ich meld mich mal skype technisch wenn wieder mehr Zeit da ist.
Ach ja: Freebies
Gratis-Angebote, die Surfer auf die Website locken und eine Website attraktiver machen
oder
Freebies
Alles, was an Kunden und Interessierte gratis abgegeben wird wie Werbegeschenke, Kundenzeitschriften, Memberkarten, etc.
Gruß und Kuss
Paul
At 4:30 PM,
Anonym said…
juasjuasjuas!!!
it is sooooo funny my darling..., i love it!
i miss you very much, i have a really good time in london with you and another guys...
take care
your chiquitita :)
sara
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home